I guess it's time for a rant. Please note this is not aimed at anyone in particular. if you feel like you are being yelled at by me, please note me. Anyways, on to the rant
Things that bother me here:
1. I ALWAYS GET CALLED OUT FOR THINGS!!! I mean, really, people almost call me out for things that I have done. It's like, 3 times now. One with a piece of art I found on cheezburger, a couple with linearts, and one with a screenshot. (All those pieces are taken down, btw, so don't even try looking for them here) I GAVE PROPER CREDIT! Jeepers. I'm a person who tries to give credit where credit is due, and even then, I can't do anything right. Do you want me NOT to give credit?! Seriously, be grateful that I am giving credit and such.
Things that bother me in rl:
1. MY SISTER. OMG, I can't tell you how much she bugs me. I don't care if she's older than me, she's got the maturity of a....1 year old. Yeah, I have more maturity than that. I HAVE TO TELL HER TO PICK UP AFTER HERSELF, AND IF SHE WANTS SOMETHING, SHE CAN GET IT HERSELF AND NOT HAVE ME TAKE CARE OF IT. But oh, she gets tobe huffy and puffy about it, and then somehow I am in the wrong. Even if I did ask her to do something, 10 mins later, she "forgets". She's been doing that a lot lately, and I try telling my mom about it, but then I get yelled at. Seriously?!
Things I have asked and expected my sister to do:
- to not eat the entire thing of crackers. What does she do? She eats the entire thing except for 4 crackers because she 'forgot'.
- to pick up after herself. I have to keep reminding her and it's starting to annoy me, but I can't do anything about that.
- take care of the clean dishes in the sink or the clean dishes in the dishwasher. Oh, but it's ok for me to take care of them for her. It's bloody annoying! Can't tell mom to tell her to take care of them, because then she'll ask me well, why can't you?
- Can't take care of her dishes. I have to do them FOR HER, and it's getting ridiculous.
2. My mom. She's becoming impossible to live with. I got a check in the mail that written out to ME, but some how, it was my mom's, even though it had my name on it. I usually don't get things like that in the mail, so I was pretty excited. I paid off a fine on my library card. I got her a donut from Wegmans (for those who don't live in the East Coast or in America, Wegmans is a grocery store). When I got lunch yesterday, I got her a cookie to SHARE with my sister. I didn't have to get her those things, but I did, because I thought it would be nice. She yells at me all the time, even for something that I didn't do. She yells at me for:
- not thinking or connecting the dots in my head
- trying to tell her my frustrations, but then telling me I was yelling when I raised my voice a pitch higher than normal
- If I didn't do anything the way she wanted it to be done. (I can't nor ever will be a mind reader)
- not listening to her, when I DO, she just doesn't listen to me, or even gives me a chance
Other things I am frustrated about with her:
- She WON'T compromise. I swear, I'll work during school (on campus) even though my major is a challenging one. How hard can a student ambassador be? Seriously?!
- She doesn't listen to me, or gives me a chance to say anything. Then she yells at me for not listening to her.
GAH! I'M SO ANGRY! I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO LET IT ALL OUT!