This challenge was put forth to me by
1.- You must posts these rules.
2.- Each person has to share 10 things about them
3.- Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer
4.- Choose at least 8 people and put their icons on your journal
5.- Go to their page to inform them they are tagged
6.- Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"
7.- You have to legitimately tag 10 people
8.- No tag-backs
9.- You can't say that you don't do tags.
10.-You MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY.
10 THINGS ABOUT ME
1. When I get upset due to an allergic reaction, I get VERY OCD, and I start to tense up from frustration.
2. I tend to annoy people once they really get to know me, and they love it, even if they don't look like it. LOL
3. I LOVE to rp, the more chances I get, the happier I am.
4. I know this is still reallly gross, but sometimes I still pick my nose.
5.I am a book worm, and I love it.
6. I pester people about replying to rp posts... a lot, or when I feel the need to.
7. I love to procrastinate, especially when there's homework to be done.
8. I am starting to get into the Harry Potter Fandom.... haven't made it past the first book/movie yet...
9. I get bruises from the most random of places.
10. I secretly crave smut and lemons.
1. Next song on your playlist?
I am not listening to any music, though, if I was, it would be Please Don't stop the music by Rihanna, and some disney songs.
2. What item would you take everywhere with you if you could?
My iPod, if it doesn't run out of battery first.
3. Would you rather fly, take a train, drive, or sail to your next destination? (I doesn't matter if one of those isn't possible just pretend it is)
Fly. To be honest, it takes less time to fly than it does to drive, but in reality, driving takes LESS time, because you don't have to wait for delays to end, or
4. In all your schooling, what school project you procrastinated on most and why?
Science Fair Projects. For some reason, I HATE them. Seriously, why do we even have science projects?!
5. How many tabs do you have open right at this moment? On an average day?
3, though one is a multiple of a site, so 2. On an average day, I'll have two browsers open, with one having at least 10 (depends on what I am doing), and the other, 2.
6. What does you shampoo smell like? (I know thats weird but I like shampoo so deal.)
It smells like salon stuff, and frankly, my hair needs a change of shampoo.
7. If you could go back and relive one day over again what day would it be and would you change anything?
Hm. It's hard to say. The day I would love to relive again would be....... I have no clue, actually.
8. Greek or regular yogurt?
Both. I like both, but I found out that I really like the regular yogurt of yoplait peach.
9.If you could live anywhere with out monetary constraints where would you live?
England, in the British Isles. More importantly, in the country with some horses.
Either that or in Middle Earth.
10. What character do you wish there were more xReaders for?
CSI Grissom x Reader, John Watson (BBC) x Reader, um, Sherlock (BBC) x Reader.... That's all I can think of. I would love more of the pregnancy themed ones and the domestic fight ones.
Ten Questions From Me
1. Do you secretly pick your nose?
2. Do you love to write?
3. Who would you love to met and why?
4. What genres of music do you listen to and why?
5. Are you a secret proof-reader like I am? Why do you think that? <- What's your reasoning?
6. Do you secretly like smut and lemons as well?
7. Do you have a crush on someone here on dA?
8. Do you speak any foreign languages? If so, which ones and why?
9. Which Fandoms are you in, and what's the reason for it?
10.Seriously? Really? Are you secretly a crazy British Genius who loves to blow up things?
People that I tag: